Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch> on 2003/03/06 22:33:08 UTC

Re: To all those who have been experiencing problems with 'expect: 100-continue' stuff

Hi Simon

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 22:24, Simon Roberts wrote:
> Oleg,
> I am no longer experiencing the timeout problem (everything works well when
> sending the expect-100 header).

Glad to hear that.

> However, my HTTP server (Jetty) seems to be still sending "HTTP/1.1 100
> Continue" when the Expect header is absent (in the HTTP RFC, this is a
> "SHOULD NOT")
>
> http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec8.html#sec8.2.3
>
> Httpclient shows an INFO level warning about this.
>
> I'm am following this up with the Jetty community.

Keep me in the feedback loop, though. If there's anything I could help
Jetty folks with, just let me know

Cheers

Oleg

Re: To all those who have been experiencing problems with 'expect:100-continue' stuff

Posted by Simon Roberts <si...@fifthweb.net>.
> > I'm am following this up with the Jetty community.
> Keep me in the feedback loop, though. If there's anything I could help
> Jetty folks with, just let me know

FYI
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=699011&group_id=732
2&atid=107322