Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2001/01/02 10:59:36 UTC

Re: IE bug whith FOP-produced PDFs : another solution

Ulrich Mayring a écrit :

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > The Content-Disposition header is used to suggest a more appropriate
> > filename to the browser than the filename part of the request address
> > (see RFC 2616, section 19.5.1).
>
> > +     response.addHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;
> > filename=bar.pdf");
>
> I suggest to use response.setHeader instead, because addHeader doesn't
> exist in JSDK2.1 or below and thus won't run with JServ.
>
> Ulrich
>
> --
> Ulrich Mayring
> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

You're right. response.addHeader is meant for headers with multiple
values, which is not the case here.
--
Sylvain Wallez
Anyware Technologies

Re: IE bug whith FOP-produced PDFs : another solution

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Ulrich Mayring a écrit :

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > You're right. response.addHeader is meant for headers with multiple
> > values, which is not the case here.
>
> Did I say "thank you for the fix" on behalf of our whole support team?
> :)
>
> Ulrich
>
> --
> Ulrich Mayring
> DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

I think no ;-) but that's no problem.
Now I guess this trick was useful. Hey folks, how can I have it added to
the FAQ ?
--
Sylvain Wallez
Anyware Technologies

Re: IE bug whith FOP-produced PDFs : another solution

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.