Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/31 17:17:58 UTC

0. release complete

OK think we're done with the procedures for the 0.4 release, excellent. It
will mirror soon. Blog away as you see fit.

There are a few items I need help with since I can't do them myself:

Robin, looks like you own /www/mahout.apache.org/index.html and it is not
group-writable, so, I can't update two things on the web site:
  - Change latest version to 0.4, latest dev version to 0.5-SNAPSHOT
  - Change release date to 31 October, not 21 October :)
If you can "chmod g+w" the file too, that's great.

Grant, do you have permission to update mloss.org? I couldn't see how to
update it.

Re: 0. release complete

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Oct 31, 2010, at 12:17 PM, Sean Owen wrote:

> OK think we're done with the procedures for the 0.4 release, excellent. It
> will mirror soon. Blog away as you see fit.
>
> There are a few items I need help with since I can't do them myself:
>
> Robin, looks like you own /www/mahout.apache.org/index.html and it is not
> group-writable, so, I can't update two things on the web site:
>  - Change latest version to 0.4, latest dev version to 0.5-SNAPSHOT
>  - Change release date to 31 October, not 21 October :)
> If you can "chmod g+w" the file too, that's great.
>
> Grant, do you have permission to update mloss.org? I couldn't see how to
> update it.

I will do it.

Congrats to all on their hard work!

Re: 0. release complete

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
I didn't see this email. Thats why the confusion on the other thread. Just
updated the changes