Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Hendrik Lücke-Tieke <he...@hotmail.com> on 2014/06/05 20:19:54 UTC

Twill application development requirements for windows

Hi,

is it possible to develop and start a twill application on windows without having to install hadoop binaries? Or a node needed on the local machine?

Ty,

Hendrik

AW: Twill application development requirements for windows

Posted by helt <he...@outlook.com>.
So twill doesn’t check for "binary compatibility" with the cluster? If that is possible, I would (try to) provide a patch for that^^ If youre willing to lend me a hand and tell me which direction to search...

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hendrik,