Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Gary Rudolph <Ga...@eharmony.com> on 2008/06/17 07:06:20 UTC

Classpath publishWSDL

Is it possible to refer to WSDL's using publishWSDL via Classpath
rather than file or URL (including relatively referenced imports/
includes)? We tend to like the style of bundling the WSDL in the jar's
that are being deployed.

Thanks,
Gary Rudolph

Re: Classpath publishWSDL

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Gary
> Is it possible to refer to WSDL's using publishWSDL via Classpath
> rather than file or URL (including relatively referenced
> imports/includes)? We tend to like the style of bundling the WSDL in
> the jar's that are being deployed.
Yes, but with a limitation! this will only work if you are running
Synapse standalone (and not within any web container) (See
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-207)

--
Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org