Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Webb Morris <we...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/17 21:39:04 UTC

junit tests and resources

I have set up some resources for my unit tests in the unittest/resources area of my project.xml.
These resources are being correctly copied to the target/test-classes directory. However, when I
try to access these resources using:

ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(myresource)

The resource can not be found.

Any ideas?

WM

Re: junit tests and resources

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
SomeTest.class.getResourceAsStream (or
getClass().getResourceAsStream()) would work just as effectively. This
is how I would do it whether I was using Maven or not.

This is not a "weird thing" - Maven doesn't shove everything onto the
system classloader, it builds up its own.

- Brett

Posted by Webb Morris <we...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Webb Morris <we...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.