Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Marc DEXET <Ma...@dsi.cnrs.fr> on 2005/02/15 11:07:24 UTC

[functor] status evolution ?

Hi everybody and especially functor folks.

I've a question about functor status.
I know it's still in sandbox, but how far is project from going out of
sandbox ?
I know too API can still change, but how functor folks would qualify project
statibility ?
There is a futur promotion vote planified ?
Thanks.

--
Marc DeXeT
CNRS

Re: [functor] status evolution ?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
AFAIN, [functor] lost its lead developer to other tasks. The code is stable,
but unless he, or someone else, steps up and pushes it forward, its likely
to stay in the sandbox.

Stephen