Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bushby <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/26 03:42:55 UTC

Page Expired Clustering?

I am having trouble with a wicket application returning page expired when any
link or button is clicked on.  When the application is deployed on a server
with an Apache Weblogic integration the application works fine.  When the
application is deployed on a server with an Apache Weblogic cluster all
links and buttons return page expired.  I am using Wicket 1.2.6 and JDK 1.4.
The wicket application is also integrated with hibernate and Spring.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Page Expired Clustering?

Posted by wicket21 <ko...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

does anyone know what is the equivelant of this solution that would work
with tomcat?
We have the same problem using Wicket 1.2.6 with Tomcat 5.5.25, and the info
at http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/tomcat-clustering.html doesn't really
work.

We do a simple test with 2 tomcats behind an Apache (using mod_jk) and
sessions do not replicate correctly from one tomcat to the other.

Any help would be welcome...

Re: Page Expired Clustering?

Posted by Bushby <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Page Expired Clustering?

Posted by Bushby <mi...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Page Expired Clustering?

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Page Expired Clustering?

Posted by Bushby <mi...@yahoo.com>.
I am pretty certain we use sticky sessions.  I am checking with our server
admins.

Re: Page Expired Clustering?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.