Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@TheHartford.com> on 2008/10/06 20:04:05 UTC

Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1

Hi,

To configure Axis2 in Weblogic, why the exploded deployment of Axis2 war
is recommended?

If we deploy the Axis2.war file in Weblogic will it work as the exploded
format?

Due to some constraints we need to deploy only the Axis2.war.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

Re: Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> trying to figure out the statementDue to some constraints we need to deploy
> only the Axis2.war.
> if you are prohibited from deploying aar with mar then yes you wont be able
> to use Axis2Could you explain please?Martin
> ______________________________________________ Disclaimer and
> confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates
> to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential
> nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
> intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained
> within this transmission. Subject: Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1Date: Mon, 6 Oct
> 2008 14:04:05 -0400From: Peter.Rajesh@TheHartford.comTo:
> axis-user@ws.apache.org
>

> Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1
>

> Hi,
>

> To configure Axis2 in Weblogic, why the exploded deployment of Axis2 war is
> recommended?
>

> If we deploy the Axis2.war file in Weblogic will it work as the exploded
> format?

I think this will work. But you won't be able to add services or module
after deployment. War file has to be created at once.

thanks,
Amila.

> Due to some constraints we need to deploy only the Axis2.war.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>

> Peter Rajesh

> This communication, including attachments, is
> for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
> confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is
> strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and
> destroy all copies.

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Axis2 in Weblogic 8.1