Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <ip...@storpool.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/28 08:48:59 UTC

Webinar Tomorrow: Building a Large Scale IaaS with CloudStack and SDS

 Hello,

I am writing with one last reminder for the *upcoming webinar tomorrow -
Building a Large-Scale IaaS with CloudStack and SDS. (4PM UK time)*
We will cover the challenges when building IaaS and why CloudStack is the
perfect choice for companies offering IaaS.
Our speakers will be Venko Moyankov from StorPool and Simon Utting from
Amito <https://www.amito.com/>. Simon will share more about their
technology stack and how they solved challenges like performance.

*We will be happy if you join us tomorrow, at 4 pm UK time at Zoom:*

*https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3915988663236/WN_pPY9s_hWRBKCPJncoDwhMQ
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3915988663236/WN_pPY9s_hWRBKCPJncoDwhMQ>*

Look forward to a cool discussion open to anyone at the end of the webinar!

Have a lovely Monday!

*Ivet Petrova Madzharova*
*Marketing Manager*

*StorPool Storage*