Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Ognen Duzlevski <og...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/07 15:31:39 UTC

Fwd: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to QCMBSJ601.HERMES.SI.SOCGEN; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

I keep getting below reply every time I send a message to the Spark user
list? Can this person be taken off the list by powers that be?
Thanks!
Ognen

QCMBSJ601.HERMES.SI.SOCGEN; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably
in a routing loop.
Date: 	Sun, 7 Sep 2014 08:29:23 -0500
From: 	Postmaster@sgcib.com
To: 	ognen.duzlevski@gmail.com

Your message

   Subject: Re: Adding quota to the ephemeral hdfs on a standalone spark cluster on ec2

was not delivered to:

   pierre.lanvin-ext@sgcib.com

because:

   Error transferring to QCMBSJ601.HERMES.SI.SOCGEN; Maximum hop count exceeded.  Message probably in a routing loop.

Re: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error transferring to QCMBSJ601.HERMES.SI.SOCGEN; Maximum hop count exceeded. Message probably in a routing loop.

Posted by Andrew Or <an...@databricks.com>.
Great, good to know it's not just me...

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
Yes please pretty please. This is really annoying.