Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Xiaolong Yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/04 14:43:33 UTC

Apply to solve issue

Hello,
       I am a college student, while a new people of nutch.

        I want to apply for GSOC as a student and work under project such
as NUTCH-366. Can there anyone who are willing to become my mentor or

give me any suggestions?

       I am also a new people use of maillist, if disturb, please forgive
me!

Best Wishes

my mail: yangxiaolong2012@gmail.com

Re: Apply to solve issue

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Yang,

I'd be willing to mentor this project. I tagged with GSOC, so it's now eligible on the ASF ComDev list
for a project. Please contact dev@community.apache.org to get the info on how to apply. Here is
some of it:

http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

I'd be happy to mentor:

Cheers,
Chris

On Mar 6, 2012, at 5:25 AM, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:

> Hi Yang,
>
> I think this would be a missed opportunity if we didn't take you up on this offer.
> I can only assume that the development community are short on time, hence why no-one has replied to this thread.
>
> Is there any reason that you wish to attack this particular issue? Without providing justification for the choice of project it may be harder to drum up mentor support.
>
> Does anyone have a better suggestions for possible issues?
>
> Thanks
>
> Lewis
>
> 2012/3/4 Xiaolong Yang <ya...@gmail.com>
> Hello,
>        I am a college student, while a new people of nutch.
>
>         I want to apply for GSOC as a student and work under project such as NUTCH-366. Can there anyone who are willing to become my mentor or
>
> give me any suggestions?
>
>        I am also a new people use of maillist, if disturb, please forgive me!
>

> Best Wishes
>

> my mail: yangxiaolong2012@gmail.com
>

> --
> Lewis