Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ryan <sh...@localkinegrinds.com> on 2006/03/01 00:03:46 UTC

Re:Clay-MyFaces integration

Actually, I think they do.  My problem (stupid me) was that I had
mistakeningly put t:fileUpload instead of t:inputFileUpload like how the
tomahawak-view-config has it.  So... now my component looks as such

<component jsfid="fileUpload" extends="t:inputFileUpload"
id="fileUpload">
</component>

Damn, I wish there was better IDE support. :)  In any case, I have a new
issue... but this has to do with trying to run jetty with their
plugin... when I deploy the app (and run it) with the maven-jetty6
plugin, I get an interesting

File /javax/servlet/resources/web-app_2_3.dtd not found error

but when I deploy it on Tomcat, I don't get any errors.  I'm suspecting
it has to do with how Jetty's servlet jar is structured in their
plugin.  (To me, it looks like their beta10 has a bad servlet.jar) :)
In any case, back to integration.

Thanks for the help,
Ryan

On 2/28/2006, "(Gary VanMatre)" <gv...@comcast.net> wrote:

>The mayfaces-all jar doesn't include the tomahawk components. It contains the API and IMPL jars.

Try adding the following dependency:

       <dependency>
            <groupId>myfaces</groupId>
            <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>