Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/10 19:45:19 UTC

Congratulations to Rick

Rick Curtis was recently promoted to Committer status on the Apache OpenJPA
project.  Congratulations go out to Rick on this fine accomplishment!

If any other OpenJPA dev contributors are interesting in achieving this
goal, please feel free to contact any member of the OpenJPA PMC.  We would
love to have more participation.  General information on what it take to
become a committer can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html and
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html.

Thanks,
Michael Dick

RE: Congratulations to Rick

Posted by Ravi Palacherla <ra...@oracle.com>.
Congratulations, Rick.

-Ravi

Congratulations, Rick!  Now you are dangerous...  ;-)

Re: Congratulations to Rick

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Re: Congratulations to Rick

Posted by Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com>.