Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 03:44:58 UTC

GSoC 2011 "Adding face recognition to PhoArk" proposal got accepted.

Hi all,

I am really ecstatic that my proposal has selected to GSoC 2011..So I would
like to thank you to the PhotArk community and specially to Luciano,
Avdhesh
and Suho who helped and encouraged me from the beginning, to contribute to
PhotArk. I will do my best to make this project a success in a high.

Thank you PhotArk. :-)

Thanks
--
Subash Chaturanga
University of Moratuwa

Blog -  http://subashsdm.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/subash89

Re: GSoC 2011 "Adding face recognition to PhoArk" proposal got accepted.

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PHOTARKxWIKI/Google+Summer+of+Code+2011+Applications

>  On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <
>> suhothayan@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > would
>> contribute

>> > Regards,
>> > Suho

>> --
>> Avdhesh Yadav
>> http://www.avdheshyadav.com
>> http://twitter.com/yadavavdhesh
>>

> --
> Regards,
> Suho

Suho

Re: GSoC 2011 "Adding face recognition to PhoArk" proposal got accepted.

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 26 April 2011 09:14, Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am really ecstatic that my proposal has selected to GSoC 2011..So I would
> like to thank you to the PhotArk community and specially to Luciano,
> Avdhesh
> and Suho who helped and encouraged me from the beginning, to contribute to
> PhotArk. I will do my best to make this project a success in a high.
>
> Thank you PhotArk. :-)
>
> Congratulation Subash... !

Regards,
Suho