Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 11:36:20 UTC

Puppet bootstrap issue?

whimsy-vm5 does not currently have bundler installed (it has rake)
This is needed for rake update.

Nor does it have wunderbar, which I think is also needed for rake update.

Maybe these need to be added as package (provider: gem)  items?

Sebb.

Re: Puppet bootstrap issue?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Ignore this.

bundler would have been installed by rvm (currently commented out)
I've added it as a separate package.

rake update does not need wunderbar.