Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by John Chien <jo...@ncmail.net> on 2008/07/03 20:33:29 UTC

SQLException

According to the IBatis Developer Guide, the insert(), update()  ... etc
will throw SQLException.

However, when I use try and catch block to catch the SQLException, I was
told that the exception never throws.

What is the real exception throws from those statement ?

Thanks,

John Chien

Re: SQLException

Posted by John Chien <jo...@ncmail.net>.
Thanks. I found that is DatabaseAccessException.

RE: SQLException

Posted by Chris O'Connell <oc...@gorillachicago.com>.