Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/03/18 10:11:41 UTC

Plan services

Hi
I want to have every day all information about orders in my ERP.
Can i know how to plan it in order to have each days in an XML file all
informations about different order of the Demo company or my company.
I know how to get informations from the database(Import or Export XML).
My preoccupation is to know how to plan this weekly or daily or during some
minutes or hours.

Thanks

Re: Plan services

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
there are a couple of approaches.
I suggest you look at the orders status  and tasks and how they gets
their info.
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/tasklist
then use a template like
/applications/product/templates/shipment/FedexShipRequestTemplate.xml.ftl
and how to populate it in
/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/shipment/thirdparty/fedex/FedexServices.java
to generate your xml files like you want them.

then write a service that you can schedule.

look at the code used for this UI on how to do this.
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/runService

ladroge sent the following on 3/18/2008 1:11 AM:

Re: Plan services

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
You can take help of JobSandbox,RecurrenceRule & RecurrenceInfo entities for
creating scheduled job and then create the Custom Service as per as your
requirements.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:41 PM, ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hi
> I want to have every day all information about orders in my ERP.
> Can i know how to plan it in order to have each days in an XML file all
> informations about different order of the Demo company or my company.
> I know how to get informations from the database(Import or Export XML).
> My preoccupation is to know how to plan this weekly or daily or during
> some
> minutes or hours.
>
> Thanks

Thanks & Regards