Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Niklas Mehner <wo...@uni.de> on 2000/07/12 23:58:59 UTC

Bug/Question

First : I'm very happy using ant, it's a very great tool ! :)

Second : There are two minor problems I currently have :

- the rmic task does not check the date of the stub-files created.
This means it compiles them every time, which results in jar-files
beeing created, when they don't have to, which consumes a lot of
time...

- when including something like :

<rmic classname="org.j3de.ui.impl.DefaultContainer$RemoteContainer"
base="${build.classes}" />

in the build-file I get the error-message :

error: Class org.j3de.ui.impl.DefaultContainerRemoteContainer not
found.
1 error

The $-sign is removed somewhere. Is there a escape-sequence to
include the $-sign is classnames ?

Since I'm new to this mailing-list I don't know who is responsible
for/working on the code ... if there currently nobody working on
these things I'd work through the code and post the changes !?

Niklas