Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 07:04:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.2.0-incubating [rc1]

Hi all,

This is to call for a vote for releasing twill-0.2.0-incubating. This
is the second release for Twill.

Vote on twill-dev:
http://s.apache.org/ZJP

Result on vote on twill-dev:
http://s.apache.org/ksD

The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.2.0-incubating-rc1/src

The tag to be voted upon is v0.2.0-incubating:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-twill.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.2.0-incubating

The Nexus Staging URL:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetwill-1001

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/chtyim.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/KEYS

For information about the contents of this release see:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.2.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGES.txt

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Twill 0.2.0-incubating

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Twill 0.2.0-incubating
[ ] +0 no opinion

The Apache Twill Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.2.0-incubating [rc1]

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

-- Andrei Savu

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by aakash aakash <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Terence, could you solicit VOTE from the mentors which inherently
IPMCs to help vetted the proposed release?

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by aakash aakash <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Motgi <ni...@continuuity.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Random auto-corrects and typos are my special gift to you.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Forward my +1 (binding) vote from the Twill dev@ list

- Henry