Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr> on 2017/03/16 07:39:03 UTC

issue with a request

Hi everybody, i try to load these following lines:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Token (

  UUID VARCHAR(36) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  Expiration DATE NOT NULL,

  SOPInstanceUUID VARCHAR(64) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE DEFAULT NOT NULL,

  PRIMARY KEY (UUID)

);

But I obtain systematically a mistake on UUID. Do you know how to success it
with this column's name?

Thanks,

Regards

FERLAY Mathieu

RE: issue with a request

Posted by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>.
Thanks Eric,

For the moment i’ll just try to migrate our script from sql to trafodion but I notice it for our second phase corresponding to the optimization.

Regards,

Mathieu

RE: issue with a request

Posted by mathieu ferlay <mf...@gnubila.fr>.