Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 18:54:47 UTC

Spark Survey Results 2015 are now available

Thanks to all of you who provided valuable feedback in our Spark Survey
2015.  Because of the survey, we have a better picture of who’s using
Spark, how they’re using it, and what they’re using it to build–insights
that will guide major updates to the Spark platform as we move into Spark’s
next phase of growth. The results are summarized in an info graphic
available here: Spark Survey Results 2015 are now available
<https://databricks.com/blog/2015/09/24/spark-survey-results-2015-are-now-available.html>.
Thank you to everyone who participated in Spark Survey 2015 and for your
help in shaping Spark’s future!