Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Vinod Pol <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/23 06:56:34 UTC

Commit - TortoiseSVN Failed!

I checked out some code from SVN and Updated a .doc file and getting the
attached error when I am trying to do Commit on the file. I am using 1.4.6
Subversion Version.

Can you please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Commit - TortoiseSVN Failed!

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
1. Are you a committer on the project ?
2. Have you checked out the project using https url (use svn info to check) ?
3. What error are you getting ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

回复: Commit - TortoiseSVN Failed!

Posted by Lingzhi Xu / 许凌志 <li...@yahoo.com.cn>.

--- 09年2月23日,周一, Vinod Pol <vi...@gmail.com> 写道:
发件人: Vinod Pol <vi...@gmail.com>
主题: Commit - TortoiseSVN Failed!
收件人: bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org
日期: 2009,223,周一,2:56下午

I checked out some code from SVN and Updated a .doc file and getting the attached error when I am trying to do Commit on the file. I am using 1.4.6 Subversion Version.

Can you please help me to solve this issue.

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/