Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2003/11/26 12:59:47 UTC

CVS changes

Hi,

Just a brief not to let everyone know I've done the CVS branch switch.
All changes for 1.0 need to go on the MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH branch, while the
1.1 free for all can take place on CVS HEAD :)

I'll turn my attention to repairing the remaining reactor bugs on the
branch next week.

Cheers,
Brett

RE: CVS changes

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Brett,

Very cool. I haven't checked yet but have you been careful about adding
information to the top level changes.xml file so that we know what has
been added in 1.1 vs 1.0? It would be a good practice that committers
use this file I think.

Thanks
-Vincent