Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dustin Cote <dc...@cloudera.com> on 2016/02/18 20:32:45 UTC

request to become contributor

Hi folks,

I wanted to take a crack at implementing KAFKA-2670
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-2670>.  I think it's a fairly
straightforward implementation.  Can I be added as a contributor so I can
get the process started of assigning it to myself and getting a pull
request going?

Thanks!

-Dustin Cote

--