Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2009/02/01 18:37:18 UTC

Our own Solaris zone for security dev work

We now have our own Solaris zone for our development work.  I'm going
to install Crowd/Jira/Confluence for our OpenId and Crowd work.
Access to both the zone and the above Atlassian services will be
restricted to committers.

Committers, you will not initially have an account.  I will add these
when requested.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Our own Solaris zone for security dev work

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Sweet!  I was wondering how we were going to test OpenID support when we got
around to implementing that.  Thanks for setting this up :)