Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Joel Knighton <jo...@datastax.com> on 2016/08/24 06:31:25 UTC

Failing tests 2016-08-23 [cassandra-3.9]

testall: All passed!

dtest: 1 failure
  materialized_views_test.TestMaterializedViews
  .add_dc_after_mv_network_replication_test
    CASSANDRA-12140. Known issue, still needs to be solved.

novnode: All passed!

upgrade: 1 failure
  upgrade_tests.paging_test
  .TestPagingDataNodes2RF1_Upgrade_current_2_2_x_To_indev_3_x
  .static_columns_paging_test
      CASSANDRA-11195. This issue still needs to be analyzed and
      fixed.

Overall, today looked very good. We're seeing a fairly static long tail
of challenging issues that are still in progress. I opened
CASSANDRA-12528 to fix the outstanding eclipse-warning
problems that are presently failing testall jobs on 2.2, 3.0, 3.9, and
trunk. If you are interested, feel free to assign the issue to yourself.