Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2003/12/21 02:07:54 UTC

Redundant build/src/codegen?

It seems to me that the copy of src/codegen to build/src/codegen may now
be redundant.  All of the filename properties defined relative to
${build.codegen} could probably be defined relative to ${src.codegen},
couldn't they?

Peter

Re: Redundant build/src/codegen?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, it may always have been redundant.  We build java
code from the src directory, so the same should be
with XSLT.

Glen

http://photos.yahoo.com/