Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Stocker <ch...@gmx.at> on 2002/06/05 12:17:13 UTC

xerces version

hi!

i use weblogic6.0sp2, cocoon2.0.2 and win2000

i use the xerces-1.4.4 and everything is working fine.
now i have to install my web-app on a hp-unix, and there
is a xerces.jar already there.

first i tried to get cocoon alone runnning but...

but i seems that this xerces.jar (on the hp-unix) is not running with
cocoon.

which version of xerces do i need?
how do i get the version of the existing xerces.jar on the hp-unix?
can i say to my weblogic, that he should use the xerces.jar for
the existing apps and the xerces-1.4.4.jar for my app?

thanks to all
greetings, christoph