Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Bachi <mv...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/12 22:59:38 UTC

Velocity pagination

Hi,

Can you please help me out to write pagination in velocity?

We are pulling the data from the data base using servlet now the page
displays all the records on a single page but here the requirement is only
10 records per page. I have googled for this code am getting the code using
jsp's. i need only usinfg servlets and velocity, html.

I AM NEW TO VELOCITY.

--
Vijay Bhaskar Makkena

Re: Velocity pagination

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Bachi,

This is a how-to question, not a question about developing Velocity.

Please post questions like this to the Velocity users' mailing list,
instead of the developer list.

Thanks,
-chris

Re: Velocity pagination

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
There is a test build for beta1 available now:

http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/tools/2.0-beta1

If no one finds any problems with the build or huge bugs, then i'll
call for a vote to release beta1 soon (sunday at the latest) and
hopefully release three days after that (though holiday travels and
last minute packing may delay that).

In any case, i'm determined to have an officially sanctioned beta
(though it's already beta quality at least) by the end of the month.
:)

Feedback on the test build is welcome!

Re: Velocity pagination

Posted by csanders <cs...@hoovers.com>.