Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 03:05:44 UTC

Hibernate & Tapestry 5 with tapestry-hibernate module

Dear all,

I'm trying to run Hibernate with tapestry-hibernate module but it
seems that Hibernate session factory is not running or bootstrapping,
at least I can not see it from the log activity nor my table is
created by Hibernate hbm2ddl.

What do I need to do in order to bootstrap Hibernate session factory
with tapestry-hibernate module?
Here's what I have done:
* I already placed hibernate.cfg.xml as instructed in my root
classpath and already have tapestry-hibernate library in the classpath
too.
* I already have this in my web.xml
	<filter>
    	<filter-name>app</filter-name>
        <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
	</filter>
    <filter-mapping>
    	<filter-name>app</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	</filter-mapping>
* Along side with it I also already have AppModule in my
com.mycompany.services package

Have I missed out on something here?

Thanks in advance for the guidance

--