Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Angelo Anolin <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 22:16:50 UTC

Fwd: Apache Flex

Hi,

Forwarding this message to the group.

Also, needing some help in doing command line mxmlc compilation.
Previously, I was doing compilation of my mxml / as files using mxmlc. New
build does not have mxmlc.exe on bin folder. There is a batch file
(mxmlc.bat) but it doesn't seem to be the one that's used in compiling.

Thank you.

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.
On windows you would use bin\mxmlc.bat.  We can not have executables in
the Apache source tree.  The old exe file did the same thing the bat file
is doing now.

Carol