Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Nishant Kumar <ni...@itellix.com> on 2004/07/16 06:14:01 UTC

web.xml in web-inf

hi,
	i am using axis.war to deploy axis on tomcat. i am also using the
latest axis code from cvs. when the war is deployed then the web.xml
file remains in web-inf dir not in WEB-INF dir.
	i use "ant war" for creating a war. the only changes that i have made
in the build file is the following.
replaced
<target name="war" depends="compile, samples, applets"
by
<target name="war" depends="compile, applets"

	i guess this is not the desired behaviour or have i missed something.
thanks,
nishant

Re: web.xml in web-inf

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
aah, it happens. as windows is so forgiving about case, and Java is not,
confusion often arises. Once there is a filename in one case, any
attempts to create/open a file/dir with a different case opens the one
that exists. It is a source of plenty much confusion, and is a dog to
clean up.

Re: web.xml in web-inf

Posted by Nishant Kumar <ni...@itellix.com>.

Re: web.xml in web-inf