Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Christoph Grün <ch...@gmx.at> on 2009/05/07 10:12:05 UTC

calendar component with date & TIME field

Hi!

Is there a calendar component with date & TIME field?

The calendar components, that I know so far (e.g., YUI DatePicker) just
provide a date field. I also would need a field for hours/minutes.

Instead of adding textfields for hours/minutes seperately, it would be nice
to have them included in the calendar component.

Thanks,

Christoph

AW: calendar component with date & TIME field

Posted by Christoph Grün <ch...@gmx.at>.
Dear Ernesto,

thanks a lot - it works.

Christoph

org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DateTimeField

Best,

Ernesto

Re: calendar component with date & TIME field

Posted by reiern70 <re...@gmail.com>.
Maybe