Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Rama Mohan Rao Peruri <ra...@dbs.com> on 2006/10/02 02:42:23 UTC

Piccolo parser and Xinclude

Hi,

I have searched the web / forums for using XmlBeans to read XML files
that include other xml files via the xinclude mechanism.  This is what I
gathered.

1.  XMLBeans' ability to process xincludes depends on the SAX parser
used.

1.  The embedded Piccolo parser doesn't support Xinclude.

2.  Use XmlOptions and XMLReader created using Xerces to process
Xincludes.

Am I correct?  Is it true that Piccolo parser doesn't support xincludes?

Best Regards

Rao (Peruri Rama Mohan Rao)

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.
Thank you.