Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2014/11/19 16:54:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1640535 - /tika/trunk/tika-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/server/TikaResource. java

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Tyler Palsulich wrote:
> It looks like imports are being reordered here. I think we decided (can't
> find an archive link right now) on java and javax imports before others.

Everything we wrote down is here:
http://tika.apache.org/contribute.html#Code_Formatting

Nothing there yet on that particular area, but I agree it'd be worth
recording what we're generally doing!

Nick

Re: svn commit: r1640535 - /tika/trunk/tika-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/server/TikaResource. java

Posted by David Meikle <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hey Guys,

> On 19 Nov 2014, at 17:09, Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Found it! http://markmail.org/message/42nc64tdyhvzaril <http://markmail.org/message/42nc64tdyhvzaril>
>
> Looks like javax, java, then other. I'll update the site today.

Sorry a clean install here and I didn’t update the settings (nor notice).  Will set my config now and tidy up imports in recent commits.

Cheers,
Dave

Re: svn commit: r1640535 - /tika/trunk/tika-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/server/TikaResource. java

Posted by Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com>.
Found it! http://markmail.org/message/42nc64tdyhvzaril

Looks like javax, java, then other. I'll update the site today.

Tyler