Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 阎曦 <bl...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/30 13:09:14 UTC

Can I make james not send the message to addresser?

Hi,all:

I find that if James can't send message to the addressee successful,
then it will send a message to the addresser.

Can I make james not send the message to addresser?

Thanks!

Re: Can I make james not send the message to addresser?

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
> I find that if James can't send message to the addressee successful,
> then it will send a message to the addresser.
>
> Can I make james not send the message to addresser?

Look at the "bounceProcessor" directive in the RemoteDelivery configuration.

Stefano