Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/09/23 17:48:07 UTC

Copyright Statement

In all the files,

Copyright (c) 2000-2003 The Apache Software Foundation.

should be replaced into

Copyright (c) 2003 The Apache Software Foundation.

.... to be precise.

# Because ASF has nothing to do with the 2000-2002 activities
# of the XMLBeans.

Maybe, this is Incubator PMC issue. I am not sure.

Anyway, if you have a nice *for replacement* tool, I would like
to suggest you to replace them all.  Regards,