Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Florent Gluck <fl...@busytonight.com> on 2005/12/15 01:39:39 UTC

duplicated poperty in nutch-default.xml (0.8)

This applies to nutch-0.8-dev.
The mapred.job.tracker.info.port property in nutch-default.xml is
declared twice.  I assume the second definition overrides the first one,
but I'm sending this just to let someone know about it.

<property>
  <name>mapred.job.tracker.info.port</name>
  <value>50030</value>
  <description>The port that the MapReduce job tracker info webserver
runs at.
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>mapred.job.tracker.info.port</name>
  <value>7845</value>
  <description>The port number where the jobtracker runs its
  administrative web interface.
  </description>
</property>

--Flo