Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 02:25:14 UTC

Need permission again -- Permission to edit the Incubator wiki page for Apache Distributed-Log

Hi,
Seems the report for Distributedlog has lost. And It has to be edit again.
while my account "zhaijia" have some problem, and it have no write
permission now.
May I please have the permission again for user name "zhaijia"?

Thanks a lot.
-Jia

Re: Need permission again -- Permission to edit the Incubator wiki page for Apache Distributed-Log

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
That is OK. Thanks a lot for your help. The lost report for DistributedLog
has been added back. :)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.