Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chandrasekhar Sanku <ch...@wipro.com> on 2004/07/27 22:26:49 UTC

table height problem

Hi ,

   I am creating a pdf using fop. In the generated pdf, the height of
the table is stretched very long even the content is small.

   Why this happened?

   Does anybody faced this problem?

   Expecting a positive reply .

Thanks & Regards,

Chandrasekhar Sanku

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: table height problem

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Chandrasekhar Sanku wrote:

<snip/>

>    I am creating a pdf using fop. In the generated pdf, the height of
> the table is stretched very long even the content is small.
>
>    Why this happened?
>
>    Does anybody faced this problem?

No, I havent seen this problem. To help us help you, please post a *small*
snippet of your FO showing the table with the problem.

Chris