Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by twright123 <ti...@kirtland.af.mil> on 2008/12/10 19:51:53 UTC

Ubuntu 8.10 CMS ./configure missing APR

I am trying to build the source for the CMS 2.2.2 release.  ./configure says
I'm missing APR.  I did an apt-get for both apr and apr-util, and I re-ran
the autogen.sh, but it still can not find it.  The lib*.so files are located
in /usr/lib.  I tried setting --with-apr /usr/lib --with-apr-lib /usr/lib
but that also didn't work.

What next?

Re: Ubuntu 8.10 CMS ./configure missing APR

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
You may need to install the expat-devel package.

Regards
Tim.

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com

Re: Ubuntu 8.10 CMS ./configure missing APR

Posted by twright123 <ti...@kirtland.af.mil>.
After installing the expat dev kit, the configure script worked.

Re: Ubuntu 8.10 CMS ./configure missing APR

Posted by twright123 <ti...@kirtland.af.mil>.
Here is the error:

./configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr

checking for working mkdir -p... yes