Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Jerry <tr...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/31 13:27:53 UTC

RDP Drive/ SFTP upload works, but download doesn't

Hey,

when using Guacamole to connect to Windows Server 2016 I can't (usually)
download files from the desktop with neither RDP Drive or SFTP. When I start
the process of downloading files (double click or move files to the
Downloads folder), my browser says "Waiting for response from (servername)"
for a while and then stops with nothing getting downloaded. Upload works
fine. What's weird is that if I disconnect from the session after starting
the download process, the file will sometimes get downloaded after a while.
I have tried both RDP Drive and SFTP, Firefox, Chrome, IE. In
/var/log/messages I just get a couple of "File open refused (-2)" for the
files that are in the Guacamole folder.

Any thoughts?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: RDP Drive/ SFTP upload works, but download doesn't

Posted by Paulo Gonçalves <pa...@ipc.pt>.

I saw this kind of behavior before when the system was working without
WebSockets.

If you are behind a apache webserver or nginx make sure WebSockets proxy
is active.

---

 		Paulo Alexandre Figueiredo Gonçalves

 		Departamento de Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação (DTIC)

 		Email: pafgoncalves@ipc.pt / Voip: 301103

 		 Serviços da Presidência

 		Av. Dr. Marnoco e Sousa, nº 30, 3000-271 Coimbra

 		Tel.: +351 239 791 250

 		Site:www.ipc.pt [2] | E-mail:ipc@ipc.pt

Em 2017-10-31 13:27, Jerry escreveu:

> Hey,
>
> when using Guacamole to connect to Windows Server 2016 I can't (usually)
> download files from the desktop with neither RDP Drive or SFTP. When I start
> the process of downloading files (double click or move files to the
> Downloads folder), my browser says "Waiting for response from (servername)"
> for a while and then stops with nothing getting downloaded. Upload works
> fine. What's weird is that if I disconnect from the session after starting
> the download process, the file will sometimes get downloaded after a while.
> I have tried both RDP Drive and SFTP, Firefox, Chrome, IE. In
> /var/log/messages I just get a couple of "File open refused (-2)" for the
> files that are in the Guacamole folder.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/ [1]