Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gregory Joseph <gj...@kiala.com> on 2004/02/23 18:16:29 UTC

RE: external jar files ...

Hi,

This might help:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Overriding_Stated_Dependenc
ies

greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Raymer [mailto:raymerd@roadkill.netin.com]
Sent: lundi 23 février 2004 18:55
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: external jar files ...

Gentlebeings,

This is probably a very easy thing to do, but I can't figure it out for
the life of me ...

I have an external jar file, call it external.jar, that I need to be
used during compilation of all my java entities in a maven build.  What
is the correct way to do this, vis a vis, the project.xml file.

your help, and patience with a stupid question, is greatly appreciated.

br,
    dave

A man's greatest treasure is his wife, she is a gift from the Lord
- Proverbs 18:22

RE: external jar files ...

Posted by Dave Raymer <ra...@roadkill.netin.com>.
Greg,

I went through this and could not get it working ... I seem to have a
mindset different than the folks that wrote the online manual :(  I see
your other response, and tried it, that works ...

thanks muchly

    -- dave