Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Kyle Lebel <kl...@lixar.com> on 2008/11/07 14:58:01 UTC

Build Environments

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Build Environments.  What I am trying to do is activate a profile when building from continuum.  I would like to do this using an environment variable somehow.  But reading the Build Environments documentation, it seems to indicate I could create this environment variable through here - and have my builds using that build environment.  Is this correct, or have I misunderstood something?

Kyle

RE: Build Environments

Posted by Kyle Lebel <kl...@lixar.com>.
Here it is, located under the "Administrator's Guides"

http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.2/administrator_guides/profiles.html

Kyle

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.

RE: Build Environments