Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Rajarajan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 11:33:12 UTC

Chukwa 0.4.0 supports Hbase for storage

Hi All,

           I am using Chukwa 0.4 with Hbase, when starting the  HICC  ,i got
exception java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/chukwa/conf/jdbc.conf (No such
file or directory).

  1.what are the configuration required for jdbc.conf.

  2.what are the configuration required for hbase-site.xml.

  Thanks

  Rajarajan

Re: Chukwa 0.4.0 supports Hbase for storage

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
Chukwa 0.4 does not support HBase.  Only Chukwa 0.5 (trunk) does.
The issue that you described is fixed in trunk.

regards,
Eric