Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2002/08/15 00:39:49 UTC

[lang] HashCodeUtils [was 1.0 release foci]

From: "Daniel Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>
> "Stephen Colebourne" <sc...@btopenworld.com> writes:
>
> > From: "Daniel Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

> > My
> > no
> > >
> > > I was a bit put off by being "stuck" with 37 myself.
> >
> > The only solution I can think of is to pass the value in as another
> > argument, but that seems kinda messy.
>
> A good use case for a true object, rather than a collection of utility
> methods.

Of course - HashCodeBuilder. But should we offer both HashCodeUtils and
HashCodeBuilder??

Stephen

Re: [lang] HashCodeUtils [was 1.0 release foci]

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
HashCodeUtils has now become HashCodeBuilder. And its much better as a
result, thanks Daniel.

Stephen

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: [lang] HashCodeUtils [was 1.0 release foci]

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.