Posted to dev@dlab.apache.org by Dmytro Gnatyshyn <Dm...@epam.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/16 14:43:54 UTC

Re: [MENTORS] Podlings with releases but no download pages

Hi Justin,

I want to ask if will be ok if on our promoution page(dlab.incubator.apache.org) we will set a link to download page( http://dlab.incubator.apache.org/download-pages)

On download page will be list of our releases and posibility to download source for them.

Best regards
Dmytro Gnatyshyn
________________________________
Від: Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
Надіслано: 4 березня 2020 р. 3:43
Кому: general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>
Тема: [MENTORS] Podlings with releases but no download pages

Hi,

From a quick look these podlings have made releases but don’t have a download pages:
Annotator
Datasketches
DLab
Doris
Hivemall (download from front page)
MXNet
PageSpeed - only has pre apache downloads
Samoa - has direct link
Superset
TVM

Can you ask your podling to set up one up. [1][2]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.apache.org/dev/release-download-pages.html*download-page__;Iw!!GF_29dbcQIUBPA!k6LEKeQwQH-y_HTEYFN1CDrDZ1dfxgmqT-5Ypa9MCqurKUHse2Chw7jwE-PypKrnBQlYEQ$
2. https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution*download-links__;Iw!!GF_29dbcQIUBPA!k6LEKeQwQH-y_HTEYFN1CDrDZ1dfxgmqT-5Ypa9MCqurKUHse2Chw7jwE-PypKocDfKM_g$

Re: [MENTORS] Podlings with releases but no download pages

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I want to ask if will be ok if on our promoution page(dlab.incubator.apache.org <http://dlab.incubator.apache.org/>) we will set a link to download page( http://dlab.incubator.apache.org/download-pages <http://dlab.incubator.apache.org/download-pages>)

Yes it is a requirement that you have a download page.

Thanks,
Justin