Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by leo <le...@qq.com> on 2019/12/05 01:00:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Multi-topics consuming from KafkaTableSource

Hi all,

Thanks for your involvement. The benefits can be summarized here for a
multi-topics consuming via KafkaTableSource,

First, It boosts developing and managing a source with so many topics,
especially when the schema of topics is the same.

Second, It is aligned with existed FlinkKafkaConsumer and it is also
easy to achieve this goal just leveraging on the existed APIs.

I'll open a VOTE for this feature now and please join this.

Best,

Leo