Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Puspak <pu...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/13 04:04:40 UTC

Message sending to JMS through MQ gives error-Transport scheme NOT recognized:

Hi ,

I am relatively new to nifi .I have a requirment where i have to push some
messages to JMS (HornetQ).

When i push the message with below configuration in putJMS of nifi i am
getting the below error.

2019-06-13 09:30:31,701 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-7]
o.apache.nifi.processors.standard.PutJMS
PutJMS[id=4a3d7305-016b-1000-c244-a62fe67418b0] Failed to connect to JMS
Server due to javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]:
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:36)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createTransport(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:333)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:346)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:304)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:244)
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t1140/putJMS-Config.jpg>

Re: Message sending to JMS through MQ gives error-Transport scheme NOT recognized:

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There is another NiFi JMS connection ControllerService, that is
JndiJmsConnectionFactoryProvider.
With PublishJMS and JndiJmsConnectionFactoryProvider, I was able to
send message to a HornetQ queue.

JndiJmsConnectionFactoryProvider config example:
- Initial Naming Factory Class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
- Naming Provider URL: jnp://localhost:1099
- Connection Factory Name: /ConnectionFactory
- Naming Factory Libraries: /Users/koji/Downloads/hornetq-2.4.0.Final/lib

Hope this helps.
Koji

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hello,